nature background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ok, I have decided to try this blogging thing...

Ok, so I have been seeing all these adorable blogs and decided to give it a try.  So far, I am not that good at this...I already seemed to have created two blogs.  the kiddos spilled popcorn and were dancing in it, so I was a little distracted.  Now that they are both sound asleep, I thought I would give it another try.  I hope this is a fun way to keep up with everything, since I'm not a scrapbooker and these babies of mine are growing up faster than you could believe.  It is amazing how fast time seems to go by.  I would love to start this from an earlier point, but I am starting the Windsor Zoo blog from today.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. it is a great way for those of us that aren't good at scrapbooking to keep a digital record of what our fam's have been doing. 6.5 yrs at it and still enjoy it.
    have fun and i look forward to catching up on the antics of your wees.

    ReplyDelete