nature background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

July flying by!

It's crazy to me that my last post was about Cory's baby shower. I guess little Emersyn took those baby showers as a sign that it time to arrive! Cory and Joshua's beautiful baby girl arrived on July 3rd.
me with that cute little punkin
the Roberts family
We had a wonderful (very hot) 4th of July with some good friends.  Lots of swimming, cooking out, kids running everywhere, and fireworks (provided by the city of Germantown).  We have a really fun tradition of watching the fireworks at the Malones' house.  We bring some goodies to eat and enjoy the fireworks in the comfort of their front yard.  The kids love it, and it is so nice to get to spend some time with good friends.  We had a big time with sparklers and glow-in-the-dark accessories while we waited for the fireworks to start.
the girls staying cool in the pool 
Xander man 
our family waiting for fireworks
I can't believe the summer is wrapping up. I know the schedule will be a nice change from the chaos of summer, but I will miss our lazy summer days.  We've done some fun stuff this summer.  We hit the camel rides at the zoo.... 
I think the camel is smiling for the camera too!  (kind of)
silly kiddos at the zoo
We've been a little crafty....
Nora and I made this little headband holder from Pinterest
We've spent LOTS of time on the lake with Gigi and Pop.  That has been such a fun way to spend time together this summer.  We have loved every minute!
our crew 
X LOVES the lake! 
Pop showing us his tubing moves 

Captain Nora 
Nora and Gigi
Pop cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment