just enjoying some playtime in the backyard
whew...ready for a nap
unfortunately, this picture turned out a little fuzzy, but it really captures how excited Xander was...he was so happy to see that little lamb.
the whole pen/farm thing was a big hit with him
the only time I could get Nora to stop talking and catch her breath was with a smile for the camera. :)
both of our kids were pretty excited. Nora and Hannah petting the sweet little lamb
Nora told Linda, "Fishing takes patience, and I have it!" Thanks for sharing that, Linda. :) She comes up with some funny stuff.
Showing off her fish
Today, Xander and I had a busy day. Nora woke up not feeling so well, so she stayed home with Andrew. Xander and I first hit the Big Backyard, and we had fun running around with a bunch of his little buddies. He was really out numbered, since the other two boys were in strollers. :)Buckley and Hogan are ready for summer. They have already been swimming, and they loved every minute. I swear Hogan was smiling when he got out of the pool. It's going to be a fantastic summer!
That picture of Nora in the soccer costume is too cute - it made me so excited for Bailey's soccer days ahead. Love Xander's sweet excitement about the lamb too! Soooo happy good weather is here.
ReplyDelete