nature background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

whew...long time, no post

oops! I really let a long time slip by in between posts.  That means that this post is going to be very picture heavy, but a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.  Some of the reason that I haven't posted is because I've been so tired after work.  It's been so busy up there lately, and I feel very blessed to have good friends that I work with to help ease the stressful times. Like my friend Cory here...


Nora and Andrew went camping, and Nora has asked if I put her pictures "up yet?"  They had a really good time, pitched a tent and ate smores...the perfect camping experience.  Here are a few of Nora's pictures.  She is really turning into a camping pro.

 doing some hiking
 some of their scenery
 roasting marshmallows for smores
Andrew posing for Nora the photographer at the tower

We kicked off Easter weekend with a fun cookout at our friends' Ben and Tricia's house.  We had a great time hanging out.  Then on Saturday, we met Melissa, Cory, and Addison at Cedar Hill Farms for some pony rides, an egg hunt, and the rest of the farm experience.   It was great hanging out with them.  Nora and Xander loved running around with Addison. 

 Xander getting on the pony riding action
 Nora LOVES the pony rides...it's her favorite
 petting the pink Easter chick
 Xander feeding the farm animals with his daddy
 hanging with the farmer Easter bunny
 family picture while we are on the hayride to the egg hunt
 Xander and Addison bonding over some Easter eggs
 Xander filling his truck with eggs
Nora filling up her basket with eggs
Andrew getting into Xander's eggs :)

Xander's egg...he was very proud. :)
 decorating eggs Saturday night.

Easter Sunday was a great time spent at church and with family.  We had a wonderful Sunday School lesson and then Andrew and I watched Xander's class in the nursery.  Eight toddlers! It was busy, but it was lots of fun. That is such a fun age.  After church, we went to Gigi and Pop's house for lunch and did a little hunting for Easter eggs.  Then, we went to Hugh and Cynthia's house for dinner and more Easter candy. :) It was very nice visiting with them and Mike.



 Nora trying on Kristen's hat
 let's get some eggs.
his basket overfloweth

No comments:

Post a Comment