nature background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

let the month of birthdays begin!

Hooray, May is here!  I do believe that May is my favorite month all year.  Not only is the weather usually beautiful and the flowers are blooming, but I get the joy of celebrating the birthdays of some of my absolute favorite people on this earth. Andrew's birthday is May 1st, Nora's birthday is May 11th (along with my brother-in-law, Austin), my mom is May 19th, and my sweet little Xander is May 26th.  That means partying down, gifts galore, and birthday cake every single weekend in May.  It is a crazy month, and we are exhausted and broke by the end of the month...but what FUN!

Anyway, so happy birthday to my dear, wonderful husband.  Andrew, I hope you enjoyed your birthday this year.  You are a wonderful husband and father, and you deserve a wonderful year full of blessings. :)  We love you very much.  Here are a few pictures of Andrew on his birthday...

 Nora picked out her daddy's card and wrote in it all by herself.
She did such a great job!
 helping Andrew open his present was a big hit
 getting ready to blow out those candles
(I was 33 candles short, but who's counting?)
 Nora likes her strawberry and white chocolate cupcake
Sweet Xander enjoying his cupcake
dinner at Flight with Cory and Joshua

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new way to keep up with the Windsor family!

    ReplyDelete