nature background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nora finishing up JK and my beach trip with the Senatobia girls

This past week was another fun, busy week.  Gigi's birthday was last Thursday, and we had a great time celebrating her birthday with a yummy dinner at Swanky's and ice cream at Gracie Bleu. (where else!)   :)  My mom got a great new camera (thanks to valuable input from Anna and Lindsey).  So I realize just now that I only took pictures with her camera, and that means I have no pictures for the blog.  Trust me, we had a great time.

Nora had so much fun at the Woodland field day for the JK kiddos last Friday.  Sack races, soccer relays, water play...it was awesome!  What a blessing that school has been to her and us this year.  She adored her teachers this year, and we are looking forward to another great year in SK.
 One of the field day games

 pizza party time
hooray for sack races!

Xander doing a little finger painting with his new paints from Molly (thanks, Molly!)

This weekend, I went to Florida with some of my oldest and dearest friends.  We had such a wonderful relaxing weekend with some beach time, great conversation, and shopping.

 Paige, Melissa, and Kristen hitting the beach as soon as we got there
 ahhh, toes in the sand
 hiding from the sun on day2, because I was not smart on day1
heading out to do a little shopping

Today, Nora and Xander and I met Stacy and Harris at the Big Backyard Garden at the Botanic Garden.  It was a pretty day to be outside, and we loved getting to visit with some wonderful friends.

 Xander and Nora at the big backyard
(it was pretty windy today)
this way! 
Nora with sweetie pie Harris

2 comments:

  1. A girls trip sounds amazing! Love these pictures and I'm glad ya'll are having fun with her camera. And, Molly is super happy that the paints were a hit!

    ReplyDelete