Finally home after a long pain management conference/class, and it's so great to be home with my family. On Saturday, I took Nora and Xander to the Teddy Bear Picnic at the Botanic Gardens. They really enjoyed it, despite the heat. The picnic was really nice. They had little baskets with red and white plaid napkins to put your lunch in...so cute!
with the stuffed animals they made
(neither one wanted to make a bear at the teddy bear picnic...unicorn and triceratops)
face paint time!
Sunday was Father's Day, so after church the kids and I treated Andrew to lunch at Swankys (our usual stomping grounds). Then, Nora and I went to see Beauty and the Beast at the Orpheum! It was great, and she loved it. (of course she did...who wouldn't?) She was so funny. She said, "Belle knows me. She probably remembers me from Disney World." (Of course she does!) Cute.
loving some daddy and some Swankys
at the Orpheum
the lighting in the theater is not optimal, but you get the idea
also, I need to play with the settings on my camera more...
We were afraid we would not get to see any of the grandfathers for father's day, because they are both out of town. Pop and Gigi made it back just in time to grab dinner Sunday night. It was great because Camille and Kristen made it, too. I love impromptu dinners that everyone can make! :) Turned out to be a fun and busy weekend.
happy Father's Day, Pop
oops, that is a guilty face...
No comments:
Post a Comment