nature background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

let's get this summer going!

I love Memorial Day!  How wonderful to honor our very deserving military.  It's also nice to spend the weekend with together with our family.  We had a great time just staying close to home and soaking up that beautiful sun.  After church on Sunday, we went down to Gigi and Pop's house to play in the alligator slide.  Nora was fearless, and Xander was our cautious guy.  I was surprised at how careful he is with the pool and the water slide.  



On Memorial Day, we just hung out by the pool.  It was nice and relaxing...just what we needed. 


 Andrew was getting Xander
 he was surprised every time!
very funny until Xander got tired of that game

Ok, today was a very big deal at the Windsor house.  Nora had her first real dance recital!  This week has been quite an ordeal with dress rehearsals and practice, but I think it was worth it all. (Andrew might disagree)  She was so adorable and had so much fun.  You can tell that it was our first rodeo, because I think we took a million pictures.  I have tried to just post a few here...but there are still quite a lot.  It was so much fun watching her. :)

 starting on the hair
 ready to start with hair and makeup
(yes, makeup...even after I said I would NOT put makeup on my baby)
 all done!
 posing with Gigi and Pop just before we left
 posing for a quick picture with me and Andrew
Isn't she adorable!
 waiting on the show to start
 telling Gigi that she is so excited
 waiting to go onstage for the ballet number...Hula, Hula
 showing off her flowers
 with Grandma and Grandpa (devoted fans who sat through the whole thing!)
 so happy with Gigi
Nora with Aunt Mille and Gigi
(more devoted Nora fans who sat through the WHOLE thing...all 4 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment