We are really loving this amazing autumn weather. Camille and I had a really good race on Saturday morning, and Nora was loving her run workshop on Saturday afternoon. Xander was having so much fun running around at the MRTC kids running event, that I was really second guessing my decision that he was too young to do it this fall. I'll definitely be signing him up in the spring.
X showing some muscle
more running
Sunday afternoon was so pretty. We had a wonderful worship service at Kirby Woods Baptist in the morning, and enjoyed a gorgeous afternoon at the Priddy Farms pumpkin patch with Nora's daisy scout bunch and their families. The kiddos had a great time running around and playing with friends. Andrew and I had fun visiting with our friends too. :)
this little girl loves some bugs
with their pumpkins
family shot (thanks, AM!)
the tickle monster strikes again
No comments:
Post a Comment