ready for a tea party!
Aunt Nana, Grandmom, Gigi
Xander and Aunt Kristen
porch swinging
Andrew and I ready for a grown-up night
We ran around celebrating birthdays for much of Saturday, and then laid low after church on Sunday. It has been so cold lately, that I really needed some time on the couch with Andrew and the kiddos. We took it easy on Sunday, and Andrew grilled some yummy steaks for us. Xander is doing great in his big boy bed. He is sleeping through the night and taking his naps (usually) without any problems. He is crazy about swords at the moment, and he picks up everything and says, "this is my sword!" Even a dryer sheet can be a sword. :) Nora is reading more every day. She says the funniest things and has us cracking up regularly. She loves to play with her AG dolls and her friends. I love to watch them play together, although they need lots of intervening (I think) to prevent a potential ER visit as a result of sibling roughhousing. Xander is only two and a half, but he plays rough already. painting Woody from Toy Story sculpture at Madi's party
yummy cake at Madi's birthday
celebrating Aidan's 11th birthday
We spent this afternoon working on some Valentine's day treats that I saw on Pinterest...yummy.yummy Valentine's Day buttons
I am loving the fancy birthday party. And on the previous post, I love Xanders bedding. Thats what we have for Hudson. Great minds think alike!
ReplyDelete