We've been getting geared up for a fun weekend. Friday after school, Nora helped me pick out flowers and make a couple of arrangements for a baby shower at our house on Saturday. We were thrilled to help shower our good friend Cati with some gifts to help her get ready for a sweet baby boy who will be here in just a few short weeks.
me and Cati
Xander and Nora were thrilled to entertain everyone when they got back from the park. Andrew took them to get lunch and then to the park for some play time. While they were out, they also picked up the rails for Xander's big boy bed.
the other hostesses were so sweet
to let my little animals open the hostess gifts :)
so big!
Now, I am excited that Xander is getting big, and I couldn't be prouder to see how much he loved his big boy bed. I am happy about it, really. And I am excited that the school says he is ready to start preschool after his assessment this week. I only have one question....how can this be flying by so fast?!? It has me tearing up every time I think about him getting so big. Nora is getting so big, too. My babies are turning into BIG KIDS! What is going on here? It seems like yesterday that they looked like this...
my sweet little pumpkin pie when she was 2
and this...
my little charming comedian at 1
No comments:
Post a Comment