In other news, this weekend we went to the Pink Palace to see the new Born to Be Wild movie at the IMAX theater. It was really good! We all enjoyed it, even Xander...although he started getting sleepy, so he got fidgety trying to stay awake. Nora was so excited that she got to bring a friend and Xander was thrilled because he ADORES that friend. :)I was so excited to be able to get together with Melissa, Kristen, and Paige for dinner last night! It always takes us forever to find a night when we are all free. Thank goodness that we worked it out and enjoyed some much needed girl talk time. I laughed so hard that I cried! :) (and I really needed that!)
Our sweet little Xander is getting so big. He is such a little comedian and quite the charmer. His little dimples get me every time. His imagination is as wild as his big sister's, and the two of them together can come up with some pretty entertaining adventures.chasing Nora on his motorcycle with cowboy boost (on the wrong feet, of course)
wearing a necklace and carrying a saw for the spur-of-the-moment carpenter job that might come up
getting sleepy, time to suck my thumb and rub my foot on my head
These kids are like our very own comedy show...most of the time. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment