While Nora has been having so much dressing up for Homecoming Week at school, the rest of us have just been going about life as normal...or relatively normal. Things have been a little crazy at our house while my sweet Andrew hold down the fort so I can run off to meetings for this and that. I love volunteering my time to help out, and sometimes it catches up with me. I am helping out with Nora's school's auction fundraiser that is coming up. I have really enjoyed working on this with some of the other moms at her school. It has been busy and fun working on this project, and I am sure the party they are putting together is going to be lots of fun! Nora's Girl Scout cookie selling has been a good experience, and lots of people have been very nice to help support these girls. Finally, my placement for the Junior League this year is the 5K for Kids to raise awareness about childhood obesity. We are getting busy with planning and meetings for that event...which is going to be AWESOME, by the way. Come out in May and support this great cause! I have no exciting pictures of me sitting in meetings or of Andrew making dinner and getting the kids ready for bed, but I have some adorable kiddo pictures from this week! :)

dress like your teacher day
PJ day
fan day...Go, Grizzlies!
story time!
No comments:
Post a Comment