nature background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the great outdoors

Wrapping up spring break and getting ready to head back to school and work, but first...enjoying some more of this beautiful weather with our friends the Colemans and the Yates.  We had a beautiful, sunny St. Patrick's day on Saturday and spent it outdoors in the serenity of the Coleman's woody getaway.  (well, as serene as it can get with 5 kids under the age of 8)

We had such a nice time fishing, playing outside, and relaxing. I recently got addicted to the instagram app on my phone, so I took lots of pictures with my phone (even though I did take my real camera). My phone is just so fun play with! 
strong man
sweet friends
 
Linda covered in little girls
I'm sure Emma's a good driver...:)
fishing with daddy 
Xander decided that the Yates were having more
success fishing...so he wanted to "help" them

No comments:

Post a Comment