nature background

Sunday, April 8, 2012

loving spring!

I can't believe that Easter will be here in just a couple of days.  It has been kind of wild since school started back after spring break. Nora has started spring soccer, and that has been lots of fun.
soccer
I have been really busy at work getting ready for my wonderful job partner to retire.  I am going to miss her so much!  In the meantime, lots of work to do!  At home, our family has mostly been just bumming around the house, going to birthday parties, and (finally!) seeing the dinosaurs at the zoo! So cool.  The zoo exhibit was much better than I was expecting.  Xander was a huge fan...even when I thought he might get a little scared.
monkey bars in the backyard
seeing the dinosaurs with friends
"dinosaurs are not scary" 
digging up bones 
snow cones! 
celebrating birthdays with sweet friends
love the tire swing at Claire's birthday
I have to admit...this beautiful weather is giving me to worst case of spring fever!  All I want to do is be outside...taking the kids to the park, working in the yard, it doesn't matter...as long as we are outside.  What a beautiful spring God has given us.  Hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment