Fun weekend that has completely proven to me that if I don't keep my little camera in my purse, then I will have absolutely no good pictures to share from our "adventures" of day to day life. We really enjoyed celebrating the 25th anniversary of our good friends, Scott and Linda Coleman. Then, I had a fun and busy day with the kiddos while Andrew relaxed on the golf course with some of his buddies. We got to spend some time with the Sanders, and the kids loved their slip-n-side set up. I really wish I could post some pictures of them going down the slide and then hitting that plastic...so funny. Xander had a blast. Nora was really pumped to have some friends over on Sunday, and Andrew and I had a great time getting better acquainted with other families from school.
Xander and I went to the zoo today with Gigi and Pop...so much fun! Xander loved showing them the animals, and we had the nice bonus of running into some of the girls and their kiddos from church. Great zoo trip! I did get a few pics with my phone.
Nora started soccer today! Looking forward to a great season with that great bunch of girls. :)I love hearing Nora recite her girl scout promise for daisy scouts. She is so proud to say it without any prompting. Big girl!
Lastly, I have gone back to my natural hair color...for better or for worse. Thank goodness Andrew likes it.
my sweet baby posing with me
I am loving the hair! It looks so good. =)
ReplyDelete