nature background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

another weekend of windsor fun

Another weekend that flew by...a soccer game,  a birthday party, a wedding, and some time hanging in the backyard.  The week had an exciting beginning as Nora became an official girl scout! Yes, cookie selling will be in our future, but I am sure that I eat enough girl scout cookies to keep us at least somewhere in the middle for sales....and any other boxes we sell is an added bonus. :)

 posing at the soccer game
 Kristen and Xander cheering for Nora
 the Windsors at Dan and Bridgett Fulton's wedding
 dancing the night away with Bridgett and Aunt Kristen
 hanging in the backyard
 monkey bars...with a little help from her daddy
 Xander said, "MY do it!"
 just a swingin'
Andrew trying to throw the football with the kids made me laugh so hard....
the phrase herding cats comes to mind...
more swinging
on my honor, I will try...
daisy-ing it up

All in all, it's been a pretty busy, but good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment