Other big happenings, Nora went to her first sleep over at her friend Alice's house. She did great and made it through the night without having to be picked up. I was pretty impressed, but not surprised, really. She has been saying that she is ready for a sleep over since school started. :) Andrew and I took Xander to get some yummy Gracie Bleu that night, since it isn't often that he gets both parents all to himself.
granted, we do live very near her friend, but this crazy kiddo wanted to walk there.
yummy
target has some interesting items on the dollar aisle...
So, another reason for no blogging last week was that I was busy pinning. On my boards on Pinterest, of course! The idea behind this web site is so simple...it's brilliant. It's the perfect way to save great ideas on crafts, recipes, party ideas, hairstyle ideas...amazing. I am trying not to go overboard with the recipe pinning, but there are several new ones I want to try...mostly sweets, of course. If you aren't on Pinterest, I highly recommend it. Here are a few of my latest pinnings. The full web address is on the "pin" on pinterest, so we can give credit where credit is due.

owl cupcakes...adorable
(nicolehill.blogspot.com)

great idea for art work in the playroom
(ana-white.com)
one more....

water bottle that has a compartment for stuff
(on amazon.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment