Every year, I hold a little photo shoot for our Christmas card. It is usually a pretty crazy time trying to get both of the kids looking at the camera and flashing those sweet smiles at the same time. My photography skills are very lacking, so there is most of the problem. After I review the pictures, I usually end up going back and finding pictures that I like better from earlier in the year...this year is no different. The pictures are pretty fun, though...
showing muscles...very Christmasy
trying to get a picture will make you crazy!
Any of these could really work, but I liked the pictures from our trip better. Nora and I had a great time at the Nutcracker performed by Ballet Memphis this weekend. It was wonderful! I hope we can make it a tradition and go see it every year. Thanks so much to Aimee and Lena for inviting us!
No comments:
Post a Comment