nature background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

November in a post

Oh, blog, I have missed you! We have been having some computer problems, so I have not been able to post.  Every time I looked at pictures, the computer would crash!  Thanks to my computer whiz hubby, we are back up and running.  We have been staying busy and enjoying this crazy changing weather.  Loving the changing colors of the leaves, the rain and rain puddles, and these 65 degree days thrown in.  We tried to get a little leaf raking done...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year and were very blessed to be able to celebrate all that we are thankful for with our families.
dinner with Andrew's family...tough angle, but Andrew is on the left

Nora with her cousins
I took all the pictures at my mom's on her camera, so I will have to get those pictures from her...this is turning into an unfortunate trend.  I will have to quit with the camera envy and use my own camera! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment